Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Shady Reflections


Camera: Konica Minolta DiMAGE Z2
Focal Length: 50mm?
Exposure Time: ???
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO: 50
Editing: RAW processing, B&W conversion, noise added, contrast, and slight sharpening
Sorry about not having all the EXIF data, but for some reason I can't find any of the settings on this photo. So I am not sure what they are. I took this picture for a little challenge a few of my friends and I came up with. We were going for abstract, so I figure you can't get much more then this :-D. I shot this in RAW format for added flexibility, and later converted it to B&W and added a little noise to give it that nice B&W feel. I will be gone Saturday and part of Sunday so there will be no photo of the day tomorrow and Sundays will be late.

1 Comments:

Blogger Srikar said...

Is it your room???
nice shot though...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home