Sunday, June 19, 2005

Rushing


I know I haven't posted in a while, but it has been kind of busy around here. I went to a concert in Fairbanks yesterday and just got back around noon today. I will be gone all next week so no posts till I get back :(. I need an auto-poster! Oh well… I guess I should talk about this photo. I took it with my faithful Z2.
Focal Length: 6.3mm (35mm equivalent: 38mm)
Exposure Time: 1/8th sec
Aperture: f/8.0
ISO: 50
I also used my little, but quite useful tabletop tripod. For as small as it is (5 inches high) and as cheap as it was ($3) I think everyone should have one!
For editing not too much was done to this photo other then I adjusting the white balance and did an auto-levels.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Srikar said...

nice shot man! Did you increase the exposure time?

It looks very dreamy and well taken.

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home