Sunday, September 18, 2005

Autumnal Grandeur

stocking image
Ok, so I have been slacking in my posting again. Not as bad as last time, but still slacking. I'm hoping to change that by updating every night instead of every morning. I just got Photoshop CS2, so I have been playing around with that. It is an awesome program! This picture which I took today was actually processed in CS2. Today it was finally clear enough outside to get some mountain shots. This year the mountain has been too cloudy or hazy to get any good pics. Thankfully today was nice. Although by
2:30 the clouds had come back over the mountain again... As you can see from the trees and snow on the mountain, autumn is here and soon the snow...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning photo.

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home