Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Swirling Stars


I haven't posted in a while since I haven't been taking that many photos (I have a cold :-S), and I would rather not dig into the archives just yet... I am getting better and finally got out to take some more night photos. I was experimenting with a super slow shutter speed. As you can see from the exif this one was 2033 seconds or 33.91 minutes long. I was surprised to find it had some light pollution, but shooting in RAW and Photoshop help a lot...
Exif:
Camera Model: Canon EOS 20D
Flash Used: Yes (hand held external flash)
Focal Length: 21.0mm
Exposure Time: 2033.000 s
Aperture: f/3.5
ISO equiv: 200
White Balance: Auto
Exposure Mode: Manual

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Love the different colors of the stars - some blue, some yellow, some white.

you can really see the passing of time it seems. . .

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home